Joining me on the podcast today are Jiwan Devit & Harnam. We are chatting about a few things...
- shelter in place
- the health benefits of connecting with other humans
- what it's like running a small business as an independent musician
- touring during this time
- moving towards online portals for yoga/wellness/music
- how awful gong sounds on zoom
- our responsibility for our own health
- the inequity taking place right now as some are "sheltering" while others are very much working
And so much more...
To support Jiwan Devi and Harnam you can leave them a virutal tip through Paypal (https://www.paypal.me/harnamtonyzatzick) or Venmo (@Harnam-TonyZatzick)
IF YOU ENJOY THESE VIDEOS feel free to "tip" our virtual tip jar:
LIKING and SUBSCRIBING to my channel lets YouTube know you enjoyed the content and so they share it with more people! You can subscribe here: https://bit.ly/2BODbvi
Facebook Community: "Sensitive Superhero Tribe"community -- http://bit.ly/unshakeableyou
If you have any QUESTIONS, or FEEDBACK, please leave it in the comments so I see it. :-)
Porter (aka Sirgun)